Pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) – hereinafter: “GDPR”, we would like to inform you that,
1. Personal data administrator.
The administrator of your personal data is UNIKAT sp. z o.o. with head office in Warsaw, address: ul. Stefana Pogonowskiego 18, 01-564 Warsaw, entered into the Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego kept by the Sąd Rejonowy for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Wydział Gospodarczy under the KRS number 0000214042, REGON 01580311500000, NIP 5252308177, share capital PLN 160,000.00. 0000214042, REGON 01580311500000, NIP 5252308177, share capital PLN 160,000.00.
2. Contact details of the administrator.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address: UNIKAT sp. z o.o. with head office in Warsaw, address: ul. Stefana Pogonowskiego 18, 01-564 Warsaw.
3. Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- handling inquiries, based on your consent (e.g. via the contact form, e-mail, telephone)
- related to the conclusion, performance and service of the concluded contract (in particular, brokerage agreements for sale, purchase, rental, lease, rental, regulation of the legal status of real estate, cooperation in the implementation of the contract with real estate agents, financial intermediaries, notary offices, appraisers, lawyers, administrative bodies), pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- making settlements of the concluded contract, including payment to the extent necessary to perform the contract (basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- performing the legal obligations of the administrator, in particular with regard to requests from public administration authorities and courts (basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- performing the administrator’s obligations in the field of accounting and the fulfilment of the administrator’s tax obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- implementation of the administrator’s obligations under the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing (“AML Act”), i.e. in particular: identification of the client and his representatives, verification of the identity of the client and his representatives, identification of the beneficial owner in Central Register of Real Beneficiaries (CRBR), monitoring of discrepancies between the CRBR and the administrator’s findings, determining the ownership and control structure in the case of a client who is a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, assessing the client’s business relations, ongoing monitoring of the client’s business relations, constant monitoring of transactions and economic relations between the real estate agent and his clients, obtaining information about the client’s relations with persons occupying exposed political positions, the obligation to notify the General Inspector of Financial Information about the circumstances which may indicate a suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing – where the controller has the right to refuse to provide the service or to suspend its performance until the client receives relevant documents and information required by the AML Act (basis: Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR),
- pursuing claims arising from or related to the concluded contract, as well as defence against claims arising from or related to the concluded contract (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- communication regarding the implementation of the concluded contract (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- Direct marketing of the controller’s own products or services (basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Potential recipients of personal data.
Personal data may be shared with:
- authorized employees and associates of the administrator who have been entrusted with the processing of personal data in writing and who are responsible for the violation of the processing rules,
- bodies or public entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis,
- Entities with whom the administrator cooperates in fulfilling the rights and obligations related to the contract concluded with the client, including entities providing accounting, HR, legal services, archiving and destruction of documents, postal, courier, payment services, marketing services, security persons and property, service providers in the field of sales platforms, as well as real estate agents and agencies with whom the administrator cooperates in the performance of the contract, IT system suppliers, entities providing technical and IT support to the administrator.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (i.e. European Union countries as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein), nor will it be transferred to an international organization.
Cookies are small text files sent by the visited website to the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.). They do not contain any personal data, many cookies are anonymised – without additional information, we are not able to identify your identity on their basis.
The website unikat.realestate uses two types of cookies:
- performance (collecting information on how visitors use the website, e.g. the most visited pages, etc.),
- functional (saving user settings, e.g. language, consents, etc.), such as:
- session cookies – these are temporary information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the session, i.e. closing it.
It should be borne in mind that changes to cookie settings consisting in limiting their use may affect some of the functionalities available on the website unikat.realestate
6. The period for which personal data will be stored.
Personal data will be stored only for the period necessary to meet the purposes indicated in Part III above unless the applicable law provides for a different period of data storage.
In the case of purposes related to the performance of the contract, as a rule, this will be the period of cooperation between the parties, unless special circumstances require data storage for a longer period of time.
Data storage in connection with the performance of the administrator’s legal obligations (including accounting and tax obligations) will take place in the periods provided for by the relevant legal provisions in this regard.
Data storage in connection with the pursuit of claims arising from or related to the concluded contract, as well as defence against claims arising from or related to the concluded contract, as a rule, will take place no longer than until the claims are time-barred unless special circumstances or legal provisions justify the storage of these data over a longer period.
Data storage for the purposes of direct marketing of the controller’s own products or services will take place for the period of cooperation on the basis of the concluded contract or until you submit an objection in this regard.
7. Your rights related to personal data.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- to rectify (correct) your personal data and the right to supplement incomplete data,
- request the deletion of your personal data, in particular in the cases specified in art. 17 GDPR,
- request to limit the processing of your personal data,
- port your personal data,
- to object to the processing of your data, due to your special situation, in particular when we process data for the purposes of our legitimate interests,
- an objection to data processing for direct marketing purposes,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw;
- – to the extent that your data is processed only on the basis of consent – withdrawal of consent to the processing of such data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. In such a case, the consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address provided at the beginning or by post to the postal address provided at the beginning.
The scope of your rights may depend on the basis for the processing of specific personal data and the manner in which they were collected. If you have any questions or concerns in this regard, please contact us – the contact details are provided at the beginning of this information.
8. Profiling and automated decision making.
Your data will not be subject to profiling or automated decision making.
9. Voluntary provision of personal data.
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is a necessary condition to conclude and perform a contract with the administrator.
10. Final provisions.
- Any questions, reservations or comments regarding the functioning of the unikat.realestate website should be reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org